Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's gonna rain



usually I hate the rain. You can't do anything outside, unless you have a significant other to remake the scene from The Notebook. Haha. Just kidding.


But the weather has been so whack lately. It's gotten so hot, and Mother Nature needs to cool down!!! There are horrible flames engulfing California right now, and firefighters are desparately trying to hose down the flames. I give mt heart to them, becuase they try and work so hard to keep everyone there safe. I pray that they keep safe.








And not to mention the flame tornados!!!



I am constantly praying for those that had to evacuate, those who lost their homes, and those who lost any loved ones, and I hope that this will pass soon.


And so... here I am in Northern Virginia, where, for the past month, we have been hit by heatwaves like never before, and yet we sustained no fires. And it's starting to pour now. I never thought I'd love the sound of rain tapping on my windows and gracing us with cool , and refreshing weather.



I told you I usually hate the rain.

But now, seeing the events in SoCal, every 
drop of rain is cherished.