Saturday, October 13, 2007

so sick of being tired, and also tired of being sick

I thank Taking Back Sunday for those lines in my title, because that's how I feel. 

I'm so sick of being tired, and also tired of being sick. How contradictory, since when I am sick, i get tired, but I hate being tired becuase I will just waste the day away and be lazy. :( That was the story of my life yesterday. I got sick, I didn't go to work, and I did absolutely nothing the whole day.

I'm making up for it today by studying my butt of for my IT103 exam that's on Tuesday. And maybe going to a party later on with my kuya. 

(i think i should start my photoblogs now too...hmm)

1 comment:

Em said...

bwahaha that's what everyone says, but i don't think so. i don't even have a bf yet so how could i be next? lol. anyways, i hope you are feeling better! gaah i think i might be getting sick though myself. and yes, you should start your photoblogs since you have a gazillion awesome pictures.