Monday, October 8, 2007

A New Beginning

Inspiration

That word is what kick started this whole thing. To be more precise, my friend Ica Diongzon is the "a.k.a." after that word, haha. And so here I am at blogger.com. Her work is amazing, and i say you should check her blogger out. http://irenecarole.blogspot.com/

Oh, right. The purpose for this thing. Well, I have been told that I take great pictures, and after seeing Ica's blogger and how she incorporates her amazing pictures skills into a blog, writing about it and such, I thought, "Why not? I would love to share my 'talent' to the world. No. To just one person, if I get lucky."
So, thank you, Ica, for the inspiration to share my talent, and embrace it to the fullest, just like God would want me to. I must learn how to be thankful for the gifts He has given me, and I see this as an 
oppurtunity to do so. Here's to a new beginning.

p.s. please bear with the simple-ness of my blog, and all of it's dull and boring features. I promise to start blogging asap!

3 comments:

Ica said...

TIM! I LOVE YOUR GUTS! You are tooooo kind. Im so honored to have been part of your inspiration ...haha... and it's been great sharing my love of photography with you. After all we are nikon buddies and everything.. hahah. I seriously can't wait to see your work up here... and when you can lets go shoot k.

-Ica

Unknown said...

so you're a blogger now too?!

that's awesome bro

that means this is just another way for you to express yourself tim.

keep on keepin on...

you talk about how ica inspires you, well all i gotta say is that YOU INSPIRE ME to continue to be passionate with what I love to do, as i see you being passionate about what YOU love to do.

i'm proud. head up.

one.

-kuya k

Em said...

hello tim! guess who?