Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF

Ok. I am finally going to upload some photos =P. This was from last Friday, when my Ate Gigi and Kuya Tyrone cooked us an amazing dinner at our apartment. I look up to them so much, and Ilove them to death. They are the big bro and big sis I wish I had. They constantly show me how strong their faith is, and I can't help but strengthen mine because of them.



What went down on a Friday night-

[People]:

- Me, my sister Frances, my cousin Ate Tisha, Kuya Tyrone and Ate Gigi, and Ellison



[Activities]:

- Food making, chillin, watching T.V., playing the Wii (and kicking Kuya T's but in every sport! lol!)

- pray, talk about how life has been so far, catching up on things.



And now, the pictures (sorry for the bad quality. I forgot to bring the speedflash form home, so the lighting sucks.... =(








































1 comment:

Ica said...

this is making me hungry yo. Haha