Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I Stand Before You Lord

With everything in me that has been having so much trouble these past few weeks, Lord i offer everything up to You. You have blest me with so much in my life, especially Your undenying love and mercyI've been such a fool for so long. Every waking moment, I feel as though I shouldn't be alive, but I am. Because You allow it, because I open my eyes every morning to a beautiful sunrise, because I live the wonderful life You have breathed into me when I was born. I must do nothing but worship, praise, thank You God, I will give nothing but ALL OF ME to You. My whole heart and soul, belongs to You. I pray that You forgive me these mistakes and sins, and I ask for Your helping in this time of need. When you are near, everything is so different. I'm not the same. My life You constantly change.  I love You, God, my father, my savior. Let me be the man I am meant to be, the man that can one day hear His maker say, "My humble servant, you're battle has finally won. My Faithful servant, well done!"



"Hold me in Your arms, never let me go."


"I want to spend eternity with you."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this was a really quality post. In theory I' d like to write like this too - taking time and actual effort to make a great article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and in no way appear to get something done.